Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Caught in a Web....Suffering

I realized long ago that ‘suffering’ is a lonely process. No one can share and no one can take it away. It is a lonely path. You have to 'phyco' yourself and find ways and means to walk out of this ‘wall’ that encased you. I believe we all experienced this along our life journey at some point of time. Most came out fine, some did not come out at all…they lost themselves in their own world. They ‘shut’ out and people called them crazy.

To all my readers, please GIVE yourself a chance. Come out, walk out and remember that there are people who care. If you are caught in the web, when you find yourself helpless and when you are frightened..there are helplines…

I accidentally stumbled upon a blog. I saw the pain, I saw the struggles, I saw how she encouraged herself to come to term with this lost relationship, I saw how she encourages others, sharing with them her experiences. IT IS BRAVE! It is the greatness of a woman’s love, she deserves better. I know she will walk out of ‘depression’. I know the spells of depression will hit her - look at it. Acknowledge the pain..accept the process of recovery. The road is not going to be smooth sailing..but you are not alone!

This piece is translated from her posting. Credit goes to the writer and I have no intention of infringing. I may not do credit to it but I am using this to tell those going through sadness in matrimonial breakup that the greatness of ‘Letting Go’ needs lots of courage to do so.

A LOVE NAMED “LETTING GO” – This title is given by me for these meaningful words written by her.

There is a kind of love, hanging on teardrops, sadly beautiful.
There is a kind of love, deeply pained the heart, but you see a smile on the face.
There is a kind of love, that lives on forever but I am no longer a part of it.
**
Once I innocently believed that,
no matter how long in Time
how far into Space
Love will not change because
Love does not need a reason!
But now I saw my loved one brushed pass me
Holding another’s hand
Tears continue to flow in my heart!
**
Love cannot become a burden
I chose to let you go
Even though I am bleeding profusely!
Because I love you so much
I do not want to see you sandwiched in between
My wish is very simple
that you go on in Life happily.
**
Everything has come to a standstill
but pain did not stop
You will only know if you have truly LOVE,
and your happiness is now only memories.
**
No amount of Love can make you change your mind ..
I once wished that I walked this Life to the end with you,
Just holding your hand.
Now I can only be comforted
That I am once part of this ‘Wish’.
**
Loving someone is not to be his BURDEN
Having Love in the heart makes Life beautiful.
**
Our meeting is destiny
Knowing you is affinity
Loving you is fate
The condition of Love arises and now it is over.
The ability to ‘Let Go’…is true love!

There is a Love, named “LETTING GO”…….

Below is a remark written by the writer…she is great! She wrote this to encourage herself, forgive herself and she wants to walk on in Life happily. I wish her well and I know she will make it.

I will wait for this day and I believe it will not be too long…because she is on the road to recovery…it is just that she needs…encouragement and Cheers! Hurray Alice…can you see me cheering you…..???

LETTING HIM GO..IS LETTING YOURSELF GO! IT IS GIVING YOURSELF A CHANCE TO BE REBORN!

ABBA sang a beautiful song titled 'The Winner Takes It All'. To me it maybe the case BUT The Loser will come out Tall!

Cheers to all the brave women !!

4 comments:

  1. Lian,

    Thanks.
    i am very sick this time and tears had been falling like no tomorrow cos i will tend to look for him when i am sick..

    Its hurts.. its so painful..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm currently not depressed in love, even though I was, if that could be considered "love". I like the thought that there must be people who care.

    And thanks about that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alice Dear, you must learn to take a grip of yrself n emotion. U stand tall for yrself...not for anyone. U know my blog as always is yr haven for relieve and lvg msgs. I am busy w/ work, hardly able to tag when at work BUT I care abt all of you.

    Remember Alice, I am waiting for U to walk out of depression.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ares, good to know that u hv come to term and slowly walking out of this lesson. Take it like a learning curve in life. Cheers and keep well my friend. I care for everyone I visited and all my friends who drop by. U are welcome to leave msg on my blog or write anything U feel.

    ReplyDelete